Monday, March 19, 2012

Princess Squibby has a lot of shit to say

I've always wanted to start a blog. Mainly so I have a place to say all the shit I have to say. Which is quite a bit. And also so Boyfriend doesn't leave me because I'm constantly talking about my hypochondria, conspiracy theories and all the cute animal videos I watch.

But, my worry is that I'll only end up reaching a few people with my words of "wisdom". I just recently got over that fear. Also, I just finished my bag of potato chips and I'm bored.

So, here I am, internet.  My first stab at blogging. Are you nervous? Are my stabbing skills working? We will find out. And by find out I mean I'm going to check back here every day hoping I get views.

Love and tension,
Her majesty, Princess Squibby

No comments:

Post a Comment